Easy and Delicious Protein Brownies
Looking for something to curb your chocolate craving without overdoing it on carbs? Whip up these simple and tasty protein brownies. These dense, fudgy chocolate brownies pack a serious protein punch – and you’ll only need four ingredients to make them.
2 cups mashed banana
1 cup smooth peanut butter or almond butter
½ cup of Synthesize Protein
¼ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and set aside
- In a small dish, melt your nut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas and nut butter, stirring until fully combined.
- Mix in the protein powder and cocoa powder. Pour the batter into the lined/greased pan. Bake for 12-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Make sure brownies cool completely before cutting.
These brownies are great if you are on a low-carb or paleo diet or if you are a weight trainer. Packed with protein powder, nut butter and bananas, they even make a great breakfast on the go. They taste so great, it’s hard to believe they don’t have any sugar or flour in them!
For more healthy recipes, subscribe to our PureRawz blog.